Verizon has confirmed that its Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge devices will come equipped with Samsung Pay, despite reports earlier this week that the mobile network operator had disabled support for the mobile payments service. “Samsung Pay is undergoing testing and will be available on schedule for our 3/11 launch of Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge,” Verizon’s Jeffrey Nelson says in a tweet.
- Visa switches on Apple Pay support in Japan
- Irish banks plan Yippay mobile payments joint venture to compete with new entrants
- Bahamas links digital currency to bank accounts
- Consumers to get option to personalise their digital payment cards
- More than 90% of consumers worldwide will consider using digital payments in the next year, Mastercard predicts
This article is more than five years old