Verizon has confirmed that its Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge devices will come equipped with Samsung Pay, despite reports earlier this week that the mobile network operator had disabled support for the mobile payments service. “Samsung Pay is undergoing testing and will be available on schedule for our 3/11 launch of Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge,” Verizon’s Jeffrey Nelson says in a tweet.
- Report: US retailers must pay a premium for Apple Card transactions
- German savings banks switch on support for Apple Pay
- Interflora lets customers use Alexa to order and pay for flowers
- Mastercard pilots decentralized digital identities
- PicWicToys lets shoppers skip the checkout lines