Verizon has confirmed that its Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge devices will come equipped with Samsung Pay, despite reports earlier this week that the mobile network operator had disabled support for the mobile payments service. “Samsung Pay is undergoing testing and will be available on schedule for our 3/11 launch of Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge,” Verizon’s Jeffrey Nelson says in a tweet.
- Apple Pay users in the US to get buy now pay later option with iOS 16
- BIS reports on CBDCs in emerging markets
- Moroccan bank launches biometric payment card
- US digital bank introduces contactless payments rings
- Riksbank completes digital currency payments pilot