Customers of People’s United Bank in the US can now add their debit cards to Samsung Pay. “Samsung Pay’s wide acceptance and security are a perfect fit for the chip-enabled People’s United MasterCard debit card, which also includes a cash back Prewards program, identity theft alerts and price protection for qualifying purchases,” says the bank’s Ted Josephson.
- Google lets US drivers use Assistant to pay for fuel with their voice
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
This article is more than five years old