Nearly six in ten US millennials (58%) say cash is their preferred way of paying and being paid by friends, followed by P2P payment apps (26%), cheque (8%) and electronic bank transfer (8%), GOBankingRates reveals. Of the 26% who chose P2P payment apps, 11% prefer PayPal, followed by Venmo (6%), Google Wallet (5%) and Square Cash (4%).
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old