Samsung Pay will launch in the UK and Spain “very soon”, the head of Samsung Pay Europe has announced during the phone-maker’s European Forum 2016 event in Monaco. “More details at Mobile World Congress in a few weeks’ time,” Pocket-lint reports the company’s Nathalie Oestmann as saying.
- PCI publishes CPoC standard for accepting contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- Grab to issue mobile-first numberless Mastercard across SE Asia
- MUFG to use digital currency for mobile payments in Japan
- NatWest pilots biometric payments fob
- Juniper forecasts 1,000% increase in use of biometrics to secure mobile payments