Apple Pay is “overwhelmingly the share leader” in point-of-sale mobile payments across the US despite uptake remaining relatively low, the latest statistics from Piper Jaffray’s Apple Pay adoption tracker show. “Analyst Gene Munster expects numbers to rise in 2016 as Apple integrates attractive new features like P2P payments and in-browser integration,” AppleInsider reports.
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts
- Mastercard to build blockchain cross-border payments platform
- NAB to integrate receipts into mobile banking app
- Nissan to build RFID payments into all cars sold in Brazil