Samsung is offering up to US$100 off any Samsung.com purchase for new users who add a compatible card to Samsung Pay. The offer is available until November 30 and the coupon codes will be redeemable on the company’s website until the end of the year. Samsung also offered a $50 rebate to new Samsung Pay users in the first half of this month.
- Tesco opens its first checkout-free store in London
- Beijing offers public transport users discounts to encourage digital yuan fare payments
- Major banks, retailers and fintechs to support rollout of national QR payments and rewards system in Australia
- Circle K adds checkout-free shopping at US convenience stores
- Apple Pay goes live in Bahrain
This article is more than five years old