Indian payment services provider Citrus Pay has raised approximately US$25m from a consortium of new and existing investors. “The latest round, which closed almost a month ago, values the company around $90m to $100m,” India’s Economic Times reports. Citrus Pay announced a partnership with gift card solutions provider Qwikcilver to enable in-store mobile payments using gift cards and vouchers last month.
- Two in three consumers worldwide say Covid-19 has permanently changed the way they pay
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
This article is more than five years old