CurrentC, the mobile wallet offered by US retailer-led consortium MCX, may not launch widely this year as originally planned, CEO Brian Mooney has said. “The company will begin a public pilot of its app in Columbus, Ohio, in a few weeks and will not rush a wider rollout if the product is not ready,” Mooney told Re/code.
- Crédit Agricole du Languedoc pilots Dejamobile software POS solution
- Amazon opens its first cashierless store outside US in London
- UK to more than double contactless spending limit to £100
- Fidesmo Pay expands to Switzerland
- Mobile wallet transaction volumes overtake cash payments in stores
This article is more than five years old