Samsung Pay is reportedly set to start a second round of beta testing in Korea with Samsung Card this Friday. BC Card is also expected to test the service from August 20. “They both will receive feedback from the participants of the test runs and share the results with the tech giant to improve the payment system,” The Korea Herald reports. Samsung kicked off its first beta testing round in Korea last month.
- Google lets US drivers use Assistant to pay for fuel with their voice
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
This article is more than six years old