Mobile POS provider Square is reportedly set to go public after the company filed confidentially for an initial public offering. “Square has been working with Goldman Sachs Group, Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan Chase & Co,” Bloomberg reports. The company first surfaced in 2009 and most recently unveiled a new mobile POS device to enable small traders to accept Apple Pay in the US.
- Apple Pay goes live in Armenia
- Apple Pay to launch in Argentina and Peru ‘soon’
- One in four consumers expect to switch to being cashless within two years
- China to let visiting athletes and spectators use digital yuan at Beijing Winter Olympics
- China launches digital currency app for Android and Apple users in 10 cities
This article is more than six years old