Mobile POS provider Square is reportedly set to go public after the company filed confidentially for an initial public offering. “Square has been working with Goldman Sachs Group, Morgan Stanley and JPMorgan Chase & Co,” Bloomberg reports. The company first surfaced in 2009 and most recently unveiled a new mobile POS device to enable small traders to accept Apple Pay in the US.
- Antelop Solutions opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Klip digital wallet goes live in UAE
- Digital payments specialist Dejamobile opens showcase in the NFCW Expo
- Vanquis leverages open banking to let credit-building customers pay off balances instantly
- Bahamas to roll out central bank digital currency nationwide
This article is more than five years old