US parking payment systems provider Cale will offer contactless card readers that accept Apple Pay as well as other NFC mobile wallets in July. “Cale will offer the readers as a field upgrade option to its Cale WebTerminal (CWT) pay stations and as an option for new terminals manufactured after September 2015,” the company says. Cale has 15,000 terminals installed in more than 200 US cities.
- Financial Conduct Authority to add new protections for consumers’ funds
- Interac reports surge in digital payments adoption
- Bitkom reports major switch in German attitudes to contactless payments
- Swedish government regulates online payment options
- Tappy demo shows how brands can add contactless payments to wearables
This article is more than four years old