Wegmans will be among the first US supermarkets to offer customers the ability to redeem discounts while using Apple Pay. “When this new feature is made available by Apple Pay in the fall, Wegmans customers will be able to add their Shoppers Club card to the Wallet app in iOS 9 and use it at checkout with Apple Pay,” the retailer says.
- Sainsbury’s lets customers ‘just walk out’ of contactless store in London
- Carrefour opens its first contactless store in Paris
- Westpac expands dynamic CVVs to Android phones
- Paradies Lagardère expands mobile self-checkout to airport stores across the US and Canada
- Japanese banks gear up to test digital currency
This article is more than six years old