PayPal is letting its iOS mobile app users log in and access “virtually any part” of their PayPal wallet using Apple’s Touch ID. “When you log in to the latest PayPal app on a Touch ID-enabled iOS device, you’ll be asked if you want to enable Touch ID,” PayPal explains. “After a quick setup, simply use your fingerprint to log in and view your account, send money to friends, or access your digital wallet.”
- Samsung Money to go live in the US this summer
- Google pilots voice-based payments
- India to open antitrust investigation into Google Pay?
- Morocco boosts contactless transaction limit by 100%
- Dejamobile launches white label solution for contactless payments acceptance on standard NFC devices
This article is more than five years old