A second wave of banks are now going live with their Apple Pay deployments, MacRumours reports, with customers of US Bank, PNC Bank, USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, Barclaycard, M&T Bank, Regions Bank, Renasant Bank, Keesler Federal Credit Union and Zions Bank all reporting that they are now able to use the NFC mobile payments service.
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
- Fiat Chrysler to let drivers order and pay for Grubhub food deliveries from their cars
- Agricultural Bank of China pilots central bank digital currency ATMs
- Mastercard pilots cloud POS solution for contactless payments acceptance on NFC smartphones
- Juniper forecasts 2.2bn QR code payment users by 2025
This article is more than six years old