A second wave of banks are now going live with their Apple Pay deployments, MacRumours reports, with customers of US Bank, PNC Bank, USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, Barclaycard, M&T Bank, Regions Bank, Renasant Bank, Keesler Federal Credit Union and Zions Bank all reporting that they are now able to use the NFC mobile payments service.
- Strong customer authentication requirements could cost European retailers €100bn in lost sales
- Edenred adds Apple Pay for UK prepaid cardholders
- Amazon lets customers pay with their palm at two US retail stores
- Samsung lets German customers link any bank account to Samsung Pay
- One in five Japanese consumers to make mobile payments in stores this year
This article is more than five years old