“We are in discussions with Apple to add Discover cards to Apple Pay in the future,” a representative of the US payment network has revealed on Twitter. Visa, MasterCard and American Express have already signed up to enable mobile payments on Apple’s new NFC devices.
- Apple Pay users in the US to get buy now pay later option with iOS 16
- BIS reports on CBDCs in emerging markets
- Moroccan bank launches biometric payment card
- US digital bank introduces contactless payments rings
- Riksbank completes digital currency payments pilot