A ‘buy now’ button has been seen on Twitter, leading to speculation the social media giant is trialling a new ‘in-tweet’ ecommerce service, Re/code says. Reports suggest pressing the button, spotted fleetingly in the mobile app this week and embedded in tweets from shopping app Fancy, led to a checkout page.
- Nine in ten UK in-store card payments are now contactless
- EU to debut digital euro project this year?
- One in three Indian households now use digital payments
- China unveils plan to build a global payment network based on central bank digital currencies
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
This article is more than six years old