The Adlink IMX-3000 is an Android-based industrial mobile handheld device aimed at automatic identification and data capture applications that includes NFC and a 1D laser or 2D camera-based barcode scanner.
- Visa finalises acquisition of Rambus’ payments and ticketing businesses
- Kazakhstan pilots face recognition bus ticketing
- Ahold Delhaize brings mobile self-checkout to US supermarkets
- Payments networks begin rollout of single buy button for online commerce
- Queensland tests express ticketing gates for open loop contactless ticketing project