The Adlink IMX-3000 is an Android-based industrial mobile handheld device aimed at automatic identification and data capture applications that includes NFC and a 1D laser or 2D camera-based barcode scanner.
- Snapper lets transportation users top up their travel card with their iPhone
- UBS launches sustainable credit card made from corn
- Tyne and Wear Metro launches mobile ticketing on Android phones
- OP Financial to pilot biometric payment card in Finland
- Stocard rolls out mobile payments service in four more European countries