The Adlink IMX-3000 is an Android-based industrial mobile handheld device aimed at automatic identification and data capture applications that includes NFC and a 1D laser or 2D camera-based barcode scanner.
- Huawei Pay goes live in Italy
- Varla upgrades e-scooter security with NFC anti-theft system
- Helsinki Regional Transport to roll out validators that support both contactless and QR fare payments
- More than 160,000 stores worldwide will support contactless mobile self-scan shopping by 2027
- Global digital wallet spend to exceed US$12tn in 2026