The Adlink IMX-3000 is an Android-based industrial mobile handheld device aimed at automatic identification and data capture applications that includes NFC and a 1D laser or 2D camera-based barcode scanner.
- Paradies Lagardère expands mobile self-checkout to airport stores across the US and Canada
- Japanese banks gear up to test digital currency
- US grocery stores trial AI-powered self-checkout shopping carts
- Ikea introduces scan-and-go mobile checkout in Australia
- Apple delays rollout of digital IDs in Wallet until early 2022