The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 with its 6.3-inch screen and the and Galaxy Note 10+ with its 6.8-inch screen both offer NFC... More
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Chinese city rolls out face verification ticketing on bus and subway services
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
- STIB switches on contactless payments across Brussels
- US Bank lets companies instantly send a corporate card to employees’ mobile phones
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has NFC... More
The Adlink IMX-3000 is an Android-based industrial mobile handheld device aimed at automatic identification and data capture applications that includes NFC and a 1D laser or 2D camera-based barcode scanner... More
Announced in February 2013, the Famoco FX 100 is an Android-based contactless card reader, designed for companies looking for a dedicated NFC reader More
The ZTE GoTa 4G Smart Terminal GH800 is a rugged NFC phone and terminal designed for enterprise use. More
The Adlink IMX-2000 is an “industrial mobile handheld device” aimed at automatic identification and data capture applications that includes NFC and a 1D laser or 2D camera-based barcode scanner. More
The Motorola MC75A HF is an enterprise-class rugged handheld computer that combines mobile communication and secure contactless transaction capability. More
The Casio DT-X8 is a business-class rugged handheld terminal that can handle NFC, 2D barcodes and more. More
The Casio IT-800, launched in late 2009, is another ruggedised handheld PDA built for business use that incorporates NFC. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘PDA’.