The Vertu Constellation is this highest-of-high-end phone maker’s second NFC device. The titanium, sapphire crystal and calf leather confection runs Android and retails at €4,900. More
- Apple leverages NFC to deliver exclusive rewards to Apple Watch gym users
- Transport for NSW reports on contactless ticketing adoption
- New York City bans cashless stores
- China publishes face recognition payments guidelines
- Sicilian farmers use NFC to let consumers verify the authenticity of premium blood oranges
The Vertu Ti is a hand crafted luxury Android 4 smartphone with NFC that comes with a sapphire crystal screen and leather, alligator skin or red gold accents. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Vertu’.