The Sharp Aquos Phone Zeta is an Android 4.0 device and is one of the first handsets to be equipped to handle both NFC and Osaifu Keitai payments. More
- Card networks begin global Click to Pay rollout
- Apple Pay to add support for QR mobile payments in iOS 14?
- Chinese city rolls out face verification ticketing on bus and subway services
- Orange Bank introduces mobile-first debit card in Spain
- STIB switches on contactless payments across Brussels
Revealed in May 2012, the ‘Serie’ (model number ISW16SH) from Sharp is part of the Aquos Phone series and will be the first handset in the world to support both NFC and FeliCa technologies. More
Announced in March 2012 the Sharp RW-T110 NFC tablet expands on the 7-inch tablet with NFC capabilities it unveiled in 2011. More
Announced by Sharp in August 2011 the RW-T107 is a 7-inch tablet with NFC. More
Feed for devices tagged ‘Sharp’.