US Bank customers can now add their Visa Corporate Travel Card to Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay. “This new functionality allows commercial cardholders to conveniently and securely pay on the go with compatible devices, making US Bank the first financial institution to offer a mobile payment solution for Visa corporate card transactions,” the bank says. Select US Bank customers can make use of the function now, with a “wider launch to all commercial clients” coming in the spring.
- Samsung begins global rollout of mobile POS app that lets merchants accept payments on standard Android phones
- Facebook loses Libra cryptocurrency backers
- Royal Mint produces solid gold payment card
- Survey pinpoints roadblocks to US mobile payments adoption
- Japanese merchants report sharp increase in mobile transactions