PARTNER NEWS: Rambus is hosting Mobey Day in Rotterdam from 21-23 March, bringing together speakers from ING, Aite Group, CaixaBank, Danske Bank and Mastercard to discuss the payments and buying experience. Sessions will explore topics including PSD2, the key success factors for digital wallets, opportunities in the Internet of Things (IoT) and invisible payments.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts