Customers of Singapore bank POSB are being given S$8 (US$5.54) cashback when using Apple Pay to pay for purchases at major supermarkets, including NTUC Fairprice, Cold Storage, Giant and Sheng Siong. The offer is valid for POSB/DBS Mastercard cardmembers with a minimum spend of S$80 (US$55.51) per transaction. The offer will run until 11 February 2017 with cashback credited within 60 days following the end of the promotion period.
- One in three Indian households now use digital payments
- China unveils plan to build a global payment network based on central bank digital currencies
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
This article is more than four years old