Samsung has unveiled its latest mid-range Galaxy A series of smartphones, which all come equipped with support for Samsung Pay mobile payments. The Galaxy A series includes a 5.7-inch A7 and a 5.2-inch A5, which both include embedded secure elements, as well as a smaller 4.7-inch A3 device. The new smartphones will be available in Russia this month, with expansion to global markets to follow.
- Apple adds rotating security codes for Apple Card in iOS 15
- Entrust acquires Antelop Solutions
- Two in three consumers worldwide say Covid-19 has permanently changed the way they pay
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
This article is more than four years old