Trade association SIMalliance has published a set of guidelines allowing mobile network operators and service and solution providers to more easily deploy Mobile Connect, which aims to provide a universal phone-based identity and authentication service to consumers worldwide. Mobile Connect SIM Applet Interoperability Stepping Stones aims to “simplify the interactions” of the SIM, authentication application, over-the-air (OTA) platform and the mobile signature service provider (MSSP) platform.
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe