Trade association SIMalliance has published a set of guidelines allowing mobile network operators and service and solution providers to more easily deploy Mobile Connect, which aims to provide a universal phone-based identity and authentication service to consumers worldwide. Mobile Connect SIM Applet Interoperability Stepping Stones aims to “simplify the interactions” of the SIM, authentication application, over-the-air (OTA) platform and the mobile signature service provider (MSSP) platform.
- Octopus lets iPhone users personalise their digital transit card
- Increasing adoption of NFC, QR codes and biometrics drives growth across cardless ATM market
- Budapest to trial open loop contactless fare payments on airport shuttle bus
- Warsaw skyscraper gets contactless mobile access control
- British Airways trials contactless biometric boarding at London’s Heathrow Airport
This article is more than five years old