An update to US bank Citi’s mobile banking app allows customers to log in using a range of biometric authentication methods, including fingerprint, voice and facial recognition. “Citigold and Citi Priority clients may choose among five modes of authentication,” Citi says, including traditional PIN and password options.
- Octopus lets Hong Kong commuters add their transit card to iPhone and Apple Watch
- South Korea to use QR track and trace apps to combat spread of Covid-19
- Taipei light rail offers 50% discounts to mobile payment users
- AE Solar combats solar panel counterfeiting with NFC
- ST adds NFC car key reader chip
This article is more than three years old