Join NFC World, Proxama and South Africa-based payments processor Tutuka at 3pm GMT on Thursday 8 December to discover the real-world issues faced when implementing a host card emulation (HCE) mobile payments service using Visa and Mastercard’s cloud-based payment standards. The webinar will benefit anyone who wants to gain an in-depth understanding of what it takes to launch an HCE payments service. You can find out more and sign up here.
- Consumers to get option to personalise their digital payment cards
- More than 90% of consumers worldwide will consider using digital payments in the next year, Mastercard predicts
- European banks invest €30m in EU rival to Visa and Mastercard
- Mastercard in talks with PBOC over support for cross-border digital yuan transactions
- Facebook relaunches WhatsApp peer to peer payments in Brazil
This article is more than four years old