Join NFC World, Proxama and South Africa-based payments processor Tutuka at 3pm GMT on Thursday 8 December to discover the real-world issues faced when implementing a host card emulation (HCE) mobile payments service using Visa and Mastercard’s cloud-based payment standards. The webinar will benefit anyone who wants to gain an in-depth understanding of what it takes to launch an HCE payments service. You can find out more and sign up here.
- UOB lets customers use its mobile banking app to link debit and credit cards to third-party apps
- PSCU reports 70% increase in US mobile debit card transactions
- Google Pay adds bill splitting, movie bookings and scratchcard rewards in Singapore
- Strong customer authentication requirements could cost European retailers €100bn in lost sales
- Edenred adds Apple Pay for UK prepaid cardholders
This article is more than three years old