Banking and payments technology provider FIS is to offer Early Warning’s Zelle P2P payment service to its financial institutions. “The partnership with Early Warning will enable FIS financial institutions to join the Zelle network quickly and with minimal effort,” FIS says. Zelle was unveiled at Money20/20 in October 2016, and was built on top of the existing ClearXChange network.
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice
- Visa reports on tokenization adoption
- KBC rolls out support for wearable payments
- BNP Paribas to issue biometric payment cards to Premier and Gold cardholders
This article is more than three years old