Online donation platform JustGiving has showcased a prototype for a TapDonate mobile app in collaboration with UK charity Bloodwise that will enables contactless card donations to be made to charities through PayPal Here. “Once downloaded to a charity device, such as an iPhone or a tablet, the app can be quickly and easily programmed with a charity’s branded content and then connected with one touch to a PayPal Here card reader to enable a cashless donation to be processed in seconds,” JustGiving says.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts