Customers will now be able to pay for Amazon purchases using Bitcoin through Bitcoin wallet iPayYou’s Amazon Direct service. “To use it, an iPayYou customer determines the dollar amount to transfer, then chooses a destination account at Amazon.com and clicks a button to make a transfer,” Silicon Angle reports. “Once the transfer is complete, the amount credited to the Amazon account can be used to make any sort of purchase.”
- Fidesmo opens NFCW Expo showcase
- PBOC to launch third digital yuan trial in Shenzhen
- Global digital wallet spending to top $10tn in 2025
- Nine in ten UK in-store card payments are now contactless
- EU to debut digital euro project this year?
This article is more than four years old