US bank Chase is to begin supporting Microsoft Wallet “next year” according to a tweet from Chase Support. “Readers should note, however, that Microsoft Wallet only works on some of the newest Lumia devices, including the Lumia 650, 950 and 950 XL,” MSPoweruser reports. The NFC mobile payment service was unveiled in June 2016 with initial support from nine other US banks and financial institutions. PNC added its backing in August.
- Consumers to get option to personalise their digital payment cards
- More than 90% of consumers worldwide will consider using digital payments in the next year, Mastercard predicts
- European banks invest €30m in EU rival to Visa and Mastercard
- Mastercard in talks with PBOC over support for cross-border digital yuan transactions
- Facebook relaunches WhatsApp peer to peer payments in Brazil
This article is more than four years old