US bank Chase is to begin supporting Microsoft Wallet “next year” according to a tweet from Chase Support. “Readers should note, however, that Microsoft Wallet only works on some of the newest Lumia devices, including the Lumia 650, 950 and 950 XL,” MSPoweruser reports. The NFC mobile payment service was unveiled in June 2016 with initial support from nine other US banks and financial institutions. PNC added its backing in August.
- Report: US retailers must pay a premium for Apple Card transactions
- German savings banks switch on support for Apple Pay
- Interflora lets customers use Alexa to order and pay for flowers
- Mastercard pilots decentralized digital identities
- PicWicToys lets shoppers skip the checkout lines