Money transfer network Western Union has launched a mobile payment app in Canada to enable domestic and cross-border money transfers. “The new app allows users instant, anytime, anywhere access to Western Union’s sophisticated physical and digital money transfer infrastructure, allowing them to send money to nearly every corner of the world in just a few clicks,” the company says. Consumers will also be able to view past and pending transactions and track money transfers from their mobile device.
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
- Aldi tests checkout-free technology at London store
This article is more than four years old