Diners at 3,000 US restaurants with Ziosk pay-at-the-table tablets can now settle their bill using Samsung Pay. “Customers simply launch Samsung Pay, authorize the transaction with their fingerprint or PIN and then hover the device over the Ziosk card reader,” Ziosk says. Samsung Pay is giving guests at participating Red Robin, Friendly’s and Uno Pizzeria & Grill locations US$5 off bills of $10 or more when using the mobile payment service.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old