More than 40 US financial institutions have begun implementing the Visa Digital Commerce App, an issuer-branded mobile app that enables card management services such as account balance information, card controls and alerts. The platform also includes token services for NFC mobile payments. “The Visa Digital Commerce App brings together a comprehensive set of services to empower financial institution clients of all sizes to quickly offer their own digital payment experience to cardholders,” says Visa’s Oliver Jenkyn.
- Russia launches public consultation on digital ruble
- India bans mobile payment providers from launching new proprietary QR codes
- Visa: Consumers have made an extra 500m touch-free payments in Europe since contactless limits were increased
- Walgreens lets customers pay with points at the POS
- Poppy appeal adds contactless donations boxes in Canada
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday