Customers of mobile financial services provider MyPay in Myanmar will soon be able to make payments using their mobile phone through a new service based on technology from mobile wallet provider Cellum. “Cellum Mobile Next, Cellum’s market-tested mobile commerce wallet, will be available under the MyPay brand,” Cellum says. “The innovative wallet offers the latest functions like payment by QR code, P2P transfers, online checkout, airtime top-up and bill payment. At a later stage, NFC services will also be added.”
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
- More than three quarters of cashless transactions in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are now contactless
This article is more than five years old