A 26-page white paper that explores tokenization, how it is implemented and the role of token service providers (TSPs), token vaults and token domains is now available to download from the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre. ‘Tokenization — Everything You Need to Know’ has been produced by Bell ID with the aim of educating issuers about the technology, with a specific focus on how tokens can be used to protect payments.
- Canadian credit unions add Google Pay support for domestic debit cards
- One in three Canadians make mobile contactless payments ‘on a regular basis’
- WeChat Pay lets users charge in-store mobile payments to their credit card
- PCI publishes CPoC standard for accepting contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- Grab to issue mobile-first numberless Mastercard across SE Asia