Apple has added more than 50 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, 9to5mac reports. The update follows the mobile payment service’s launch in Singapore earlier this week.
- Visa switches on Apple Pay support in Japan
- Irish banks plan Yippay mobile payments joint venture to compete with new entrants
- Bahamas links digital currency to bank accounts
- Consumers to get option to personalise their digital payment cards
- More than 90% of consumers worldwide will consider using digital payments in the next year, Mastercard predicts
This article is more than five years old