PARTNER NEWS: Digital security specialist Gemalto’s Mobile ID solution has been accredited by the GSMA’s Mobile Connect program, an initiative that aims to help mobile network operators provide a universal phone-based identity and authentication service to consumers worldwide. Mobile ID provides scalable identity management and authentication services to allow MNOs to easily become a digital identity provider.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems