Customers of the USA’s Radius Bank can now make peer-to-peer money transfers using the recipient’s email address or mobile number. “To send money via Radius Pay a Friend, users simply access the service from their online or mobile banking account, enter the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number and payment amount and verify the transaction using their debit card’s personal identification number,” the bank says.
- Google lets US drivers use Assistant to pay for fuel with their voice
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
This article is more than five years old