Samsung Pay has added support from eight additional US card issuers including Chase and SunTrust. Others include Citizens Equity First Credit Union, Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union, Security Service Federal Credit Union, State Employees’ Credit Union, Virginia Credit Union and Navy Federal Credit Union. “Cardholders of all these issuers will be able to use Samsung Pay to pay almost anywhere they can swipe or tap their card,” Samsung says.
- China’s JD.com lets consumers make online payments from digital yuan hard wallets using NFC
- UK sees 40% rise in contactless transaction values in 2021
- Apple to let merchants accept contactless payments on iPhones?
- Russia launches digital ruble pilot with 12 banks
- Google sets out its vision for the future of Google Pay
This article is more than six years old