Singapore electronic payments network NETS is giving a 10% rebate with every S$10 that consumers load onto their contactless FlashPay cards for public transport rides until January 31. “The rebate is capped at $3 a month and can be used for MRT, LRT and public bus fares,” The Straits Times reports.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts