Twitter is to integrate its Buy Now button technology with ecommerce platforms Bigcommerce, Demandware and Shopify to enable merchants including Best Buy, Adidas and PacSun to sell products via the platform. “With Buy Now, businesses can drive more conversions and remove much of the friction in the mobile purchasing process,” Twitter writes in a blog post.
- OP Financial to pilot biometric payment card in Finland
- Stocard rolls out mobile payments service in four more European countries
- Nordic countries record surge in contactless payments during pandemic
- Google Pay to launch mobile-first bank accounts in the USA in 2021
- American Express adds instant digital card provisioning for Apple Pay
This article is more than five years old