Twitter is to integrate its Buy Now button technology with ecommerce platforms Bigcommerce, Demandware and Shopify to enable merchants including Best Buy, Adidas and PacSun to sell products via the platform. “With Buy Now, businesses can drive more conversions and remove much of the friction in the mobile purchasing process,” Twitter writes in a blog post.
- Stats show regional variations in UK adoption of contactless and mobile payments during pandemic
- UK retailers explore facial analysis technology for customer age verification
- ECB survey reveals Europeans expect digital euro to be private, secure and easy to use
- Hong Kong and Macau to distribute stimulus payments to citizens’ digital wallets
- Emirates NBD rewards customers for adopting contactless payments
This article is more than five years old