PayPal has launched a P2P payment service in 18 countries that lets consumers request money by sharing a personal PayPal.Me link. “It’s a link you can personalise with your name,” PayPal’s Meron Colbeci writes in a blogpost. “Recipients click the link on any device, enter the amount, hit send. The money is quickly transferred into your PayPal account.”
- South Korea to use QR track and trace apps to combat spread of Covid-19
- Samsung Money to go live in the US this summer
- Google pilots voice-based payments
- India to open antitrust investigation into Google Pay?
- Morocco boosts contactless transaction limit by 100%
This article is more than four years old