Android Pay could be launching on Wednesday, August 26, a leaked memo from fast-food chain McDonald’s to its US employees suggests. “We’ve got at least one source showing that McDonald’s is distributing this date to multiple stores,” Android Police reports. The report comes as Google launches the final version of its Android 6.0 Marshmallow developer preview.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than six years old