Android Pay could be launching on Wednesday, August 26, a leaked memo from fast-food chain McDonald’s to its US employees suggests. “We’ve got at least one source showing that McDonald’s is distributing this date to multiple stores,” Android Police reports. The report comes as Google launches the final version of its Android 6.0 Marshmallow developer preview.
- UOB lets customers use its mobile banking app to link debit and credit cards to third-party apps
- PSCU reports 70% increase in US mobile debit card transactions
- Google Pay adds bill splitting, movie bookings and scratchcard rewards in Singapore
- Strong customer authentication requirements could cost European retailers €100bn in lost sales
- Edenred adds Apple Pay for UK prepaid cardholders
This article is more than five years old