Password management and digital wallet app Dashlane is to let Samsung device users verify their identity using the fingerprint sensor on devices including the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge.
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
- NFC Forum reports on consumer attitudes and adoption trends across the world
- PBOC reports first counterfeit digital currency wallets
- JPMorgan begins digital currency test
- CTA adds support for Apple Pay Express Transit for tap-and-go fare payments in Chicago
This article is more than five years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday