Password management and digital wallet app Dashlane is to let Samsung device users verify their identity using the fingerprint sensor on devices including the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge.
- Japanese banks and card issuers join digital currency study group
- Axis Bank lets Indian merchants accept contactless payments on standard NFC phones
- Octopus lets Hong Kong commuters add their transit card to iPhone and Apple Watch
- South Korea to use QR track and trace apps to combat spread of Covid-19
- Taipei light rail offers 50% discounts to mobile payment users
This article is more than four years old