More than half of US shoppers (54%) would use a mobile wallet if it were accepted everywhere and 20% would stop carrying traditional wallets if mobile payments were accepted everywhere, research from Blackhawk Engagement Solutions reveals. In a survey of 2,500 consumers, 85% use PayPal, 24% use Amazon, 23% use Google Wallet and 19% use Apple Pay.
- Bank of America adds face recognition to mobile banking app
- Google details its plan to offer free US bank accounts via Google Pay
- Germany passes law forcing Apple to open up Apple Pay
- Samsung adds Promoted Cards to Samsung Pay in Australia
- Google to offer bank accounts?