India’s largest retailer Big Bazaar has become the latest to support in-store payments from mobile wallet service MobiKwik at more than 240 locations, following in the footsteps of WHSmith India. “In the coming quarter, MobiKwik also plans to extend this partnership to other offline stores under the Future Group umbrella and is expected to total close to 150m transactions annually,” MobiKwik says.
- Hyundai includes fingerprint payments sensor in new Genesis GV70 vehicles
- McKinsey and EBA identify threats to European banks’ payments revenues
- Payconiq rolls out cross-border QR mobile payments service in Europe
- SBI Card integrates NFC payments into mobile app
- Japanese airline turns to mobile payments to boost revenues during Covid-19
This article is more than five years old