Vodafone customers in the Netherlands can now make NFC payments with a mobile version of a credit card. Visa credit cards from International Card Services (ICS) can be added to the Vodafone Wallet app running on Android NFC handset equipped with an NFC SIM. Vodafone Wallet users have been able to make NFC payments with the operator’s own SmartPass prepaid account since March 2014.
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
- Fiat Chrysler to let drivers order and pay for Grubhub food deliveries from their cars
This article is more than five years old