Apple Pay has signed up support from “dozens more banks, retail stores and start-ups”, with new additions including SunTrust, Barclaycard, USAA, TD Bank North America, Commerce Bank and Amway Center — the home of the Orlando Magic basketball team — The New York Times reports. Including the recent sign-ups, Apple says it now supports cards that represent some 90% of the credit card purchase volume in the US.
- Google Pay streamlines user interface
- UK pilots new ways to provide access to cash in communities without bank branches
- Apple lets kids use their Apple Watch to make payments with Apple Pay
- Wearable payments specialist Tappy opens NFCW Expo showcase
- UK charities leverage open banking to cut donation transaction costs
This article is more than five years old