Financial services giant Citi has launched a digital wallet that uses MasterCard’s MasterPass technology to let US credit card holders “more quickly and conveniently make purchases at thousands of online merchants”. Customers who sign up for Citi Wallet will “no longer have to enter their credit card, billing and shipping information when making purchases,” the bank says.
- BBVA launches biometric credit card in Mexico
- PBOC: Chinese consumers will be able to store their digital currency in both physical and digital wallets
- Coca-Cola gives away mobile wallet credits for ‘free Cokes’ in US restaurants
- Hong Kong to explore potential for digital HK dollar
- El Salvador makes bitcoin legal tender
This article is more than six years old